jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

This semester I expect to have really good marks and pass all my subjects. And for doing that I will have to rread so many books. I wish that at the end of the semester I really like this career, because right now, I’m not really sure.
This year I really want to see my boyfriend and friends, so much more. Because of my Schedule, I can’t. I want to get better at poledance and I really want to spend more time with my family. Sometimes I feel that the university doesn’t leave me time to do the things I like and that  bothers me. And that’s it.

Cheers,
Nicole Dumond

I'll need this.

8 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hope you can pass all your subjects and enjoy your time.

      Cheers!

      Eliminar
  2. hello again, the university takes away all our time, but we can do? :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello again, the university takes away all our time, but we can do? :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you pass all your subjects and decided wether to stay in your carrer or to change to another one

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You pass all your subjects...if you study all the time jaja Come on!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I feel the same about the university, but dont strees yourself.. you can do it!

    ResponderEliminar