viernes, 17 de abril de 2015

My favorite piece of technology

Hey, today I'm going to talk about my favourite piece of technology . Let's do this!

My favourite piece of technology is my iPhone 5c. It's a pink iPhone. I got it in July, 2014. My aunt gave it to me because my old cellphone died. I use it for almost everything! Like check my mail, talk to my friend, recieve the notifications of u-cursos,watch videos and movies, play, draw, take pictures, edit pictures, see tumblr, see facebook, etc. I use it everyday, everytime even when I'm in the English class. 
I like my iPhone because it is cute, light and faster. It takes nice pictures and you can take selfies with it. Another thing I like about my iPhone is that I can put it (and buy it) a lot of cases.  
And I can't imagine my life without it.

Thanks for reading my blog!

Cheers,

Nicole Dumond

There's a picture of it.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nicole, I choice too my cell phone jajaaja...and also I use it all day!
    Bye!
    Pd.: nice color phone.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Nicole. You have a pretty cellphone . I dont like I phones, but yours is really pretty
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't want a pink colour, but your iphone is cute and kawai
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like iPhones, but not pink :( haha

    ResponderEliminar