jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

Hey everyone!

My name is Nicole Dumond. I'm Eighteen. I'm studying anthropology at the Universidad de Chile. I live in Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile. I have a boyfriend, his name is Sebastian.

I love giraffes, music and stuffed animals. I really like 'Arctic Monkeys' and I saw them live at 18th November of 2014 at Movistar Arena.

My favourite food is italian food. I love lasagna and pizza. My favourite color is light blue.

I have 4 dogs, 1 cat and 2 turtles. Their names are: dogs: Anastasia, Aquiles, Blessi, Fénix. Cat: gato (my sister never put him a name) turtles: galaxia and max.

Bands i like: Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, Die Antwoord, Marina and the diamonds, The strokes, Pearl Jam, The killers, Gepe, Glup!, Deftones, etc.
That's it!
See you later!
XOXO

Nicole.


11 comentarios:

  1. I like the same bands!
    R U mine is a good song, I like it. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello nicole!
    die antwoord I know them, I entertain

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello nicole!
    die antwoord I know them, I entertain

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love lasagna too and jiraffes also hahaha !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Radiohead and Pearl jam too!! They are greats bands!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nicoleee! I love dogs, cats and the arctic monkeys too! where have you been all my life! haha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lasagna is the best food in the world! Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. personally, I agree with you...I think that the best italian prepataion is the pizza and the lasagna! I love them

    ResponderEliminar